At MECS, we’re confident that we offer the best service, knowledge and experience in the region. To back this up, we’ve created a checklist showing you why TOP we think we stand head and shoulders above the competition!
- Property matching service
- In house online marketing team
- Dedicated after sales team to progress your sale
- Superb website coverage
- All under one roof services
- Comprehensive marketing packages to suit your needs
- Fully trained friendly & experienced staff
- Accompanied viewing service
At MECS we think it’s important that you make a great first impression when trying to get your property off the market. So we have come up with a set of tips to help you achieve the best price possible.
- CLEAN: It seems an obvious point, but a clean house will have far more appeal than a dirty one! A bit of elbow grease will go a long long way.
- KITCHEN KEY: often the focal point of every home, it’s important to make sure your kitchen is clean, fresh and functional
- DE-CLUTTER: Spend a little time making sure you put clutter away and arrange your furniture to maximise space
- DO BASIC REPAIRS: Sorting out those little jobs’ that you’ve meant to do for ages will really lift your property. A lick of paint won’t do any harm either
- KEEP PETS UNDER CONTROL: You may love your pet but some people aren’t fans of our furry friends. Keep them out of the way and try and mask any smells if possible
- KERB APPEAL: A potential buyer’s first impression will be when they pull up outside your house. Cut the lawn, trim the hedge and tidy any clutter away
- THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS: A lovely scented candle or a bowl of potpourri will create a beautiful ambience to your home
- KNOW YOUR LOCAL AREA: Be prepared for questions about your area. It’s useful to know about the schools, bus routes, shops and Post Offices etc.
- HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY: Try and answer any questions as honestly as possible. It can save a lot of trouble in the long run
- GIVE THEM SPACE: Don’t crowd potential buyers! Give them time to wander freely by themselves to get a feel of the property without any pressure
"When my sale became complicated I realised what a difference a good estate agent can make. Sami, from MECS, was the one person who could talk to everyone involved: to me, to the buyer and to all four sets of solicitors. Sami was more than good. He was easy to contact, answered all my questions and kept things moving when the process slowed. He helped to preserve my sanity and I'm grateful."