- Newly fitted Worcester Bosch boiler
- Double Glazed
- Central heating
- Large rooms throughout
- Brand new bathroom
- Newly fitted laminate flooring
- Landscaped garden
- Garage and Drive
- New staircase
MECS offer a spacious three bedroom semi-detached property in Harborne – Open day Saturday 22nd July – Call the office to reserve your place to view this home.
MECS are proud to offer this deceptively large and well-presented three bedroom traditional semi-detached property in a popular sought after residential area of Harborne which briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, newly fitted modern family bathroom room, separate toilet, landscaped rear garden, driveway and garage.
Double glazed doors to the front, double glazed windows to the side and front and tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall 15’ 1″ × 7′4" ( 4.61m x 2.23m )
Traditional style entrance hall with newly fitted grand staircase to the first floor accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminated floor.
Dining Area 14’ 6″ × 12′ 4" (4.41m x 3.75m)
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring
Lounge Room 15’ 0″ × 12′ 4" ( 4.58m x 3.77m )
Double glazed patio doors to landscaped garden, feature marble fireplace, radiator and newly fitted laminated flooring.
Kitchen 14’ 8″ × 7′ 4" ( 4.46m x 2.23m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven and hob, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, tiling to walls and tiled floor and door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 12’ 7″ × 7′5" ( 3.84m x 2.27m )
With vinly floor and plastered walls, plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher, central heating radiator door into garden and garage
Garage 16’ 5″ × 7′8" ( 5.0m x 2.34m )
Large garage with concrete floor, exposed brick walls, UPVC skylight to roof and multiple electrical points, housing the newly fitted Worcester Bosch combi boiler
First Floor Landing
Double glazed obscure window to the side, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 17’ 1" into bay x 10’ 9" ( 5.21m x 3.27m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes with mirror, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13’ 0″ × 11′9" ( 3.96m x 3.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, carpeted floor and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7’ 6″ × 7′ 0" ( 2.28m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 8’ 2″ × 7′ 4" ( 2.50m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Newly fitted bathroom with shower cubicle and shower, fitted bath with tiled sides, wash hand basin and central heating radiator
Low level w/c, double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
3. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
4. MECS has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. MECS has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
"From the start to finish MECS continually exceeded m expectations. The property was marketed quickly with fabulous photos, viewings were conducted in blocks and a number of offers were available in less than 2 days of it going online. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family"